Please read the following if you are interested in contributing to the blog.
It’s very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on the blog. Guest posts are no different.
Here’s what we look for in our posts:
- Practical, well-researched posts on digital marketing topics such as SEO, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and etc.
- Tutorials/case studies
- Readers have at least one actionable takeaway from each post
- Must be completely original content
- Add amazing images and infographics
- Casual tone
- First, write for yourself. Don’t try to please everyone!
- All claims must be backed up with a link to research or a case study confirming it.
- Please have at least 2 images in the body of the post.
- Headlines must be interesting to potential readers. Look to Copyblogger for great examples.
- Focus on staying at 2-3 sentences per paragraph
- Minimum of 1,500 words per post. Kudos for 3,000+ words.
Why search engine marketing (SEM) is important in 2020
Why SEO audit is important for your website
Benefits of social media marketing for small businesses
Please fill out the form below: